ONLINE ENROLLMENT – NEW STUDENT – NEW FAMILY
1. Log on to the school's website: www.mississinawa.k12.oh.us
2. Click Parents (dark gray bar – 3rd from left)
3. Click One View (menu under Parents)
4. Go to Create A New Account. This is like ordering online. You will want to remember your Username and Password as you will need it each school year. When you’ve completed this page, click “Register & Begin”.
5. Now you are on a new screen. This is your Dashboard Homepage. Click on Enroll New Student(s) (in red).
6. On this screen click Enroll A New Student (in dark blue – on the left side of the screen)
7. Fill out the enrollment packet. Anywhere there is a little red asterisk or the box says “please select”, you must put an answer.
8. When you get to the bottom and have completed. Click Save and Submit. If you have not filled something in, you will see what it is in red print and you can also scroll back through and it will be in a bright teal color. Recommend that you just look for the bright teal areas and not worry about reading all the little red print.
9. Once you get all fields filled in that are required and click Save and Submit, your enrollment is complete.
Once you have saved and submitted your enrollment successfully an email is sent to the registrar at Mississinawa Valley. If you have filled this out from home, when you come to the school you will need to have the following items with you to complete the enrollment process:
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Proof of Residence – one of these: (Lease Agreement, Mortgage Statement, Utility Statement, Bank Statement, Rent Receipt). This must have the parent/guardian’s name on it, the address you filled out on the enrollment form and be dated within the last two months. This is for K-12 students only – preschool students do not have to have Proof of Residence.
- Proof of Income (choose ONE of the following) - tax return or one month’s worth of paystubs
- $20 registration fee